Rainbownectar

Monday, December 5, 2011

Frozen In Time


Temperatures dropped into the thirties last night. My boyfriend Kyle, (my LOVER, and BEAUTIFUL FATHER of our child), had to bring his Bonsai trees and our Goji plant inside. >^..^<
We started a fire after making dinner and just cuddled. Elya is so awesome. She can entertain herself for   short bits of time, so it makes a good balance for babe and I to chill out once and awhile. 

Since I am so stuck on the fact that I'm freezing my butt off right now, I feel the need to warm up with some pilates by the fire. I have not danced in years and I hear the 'tick tick ticking' in my mind. I do ballet around the house, but it's not the same as being in the studio. I promise to myself, right now, that I will submerse myself in the pool of my passions. I will:

(1) start dancing in a studio again
(2) not promise empty promises to myself
(3) get over my fear of open mic and do it already
(4) take more pictures
(5) release all negative my body has collected over the years, through soft stretches to my favorite music

I feel like now that I have a daughter, I have to now balance the 'me' time I cherish so greatly.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::*~>^..^<~*:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Like I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, I have a short video of how to help teething in fussy babies. This is fun, and super sweet for baby. They will absolutely go bananas for this. And they will. Literally. You can use any type of puree mixture you choose, but fruits are favorite for Elya.

I'm super obsessed with everything natural, and going the "fresh" route, so I hope some of my ideas and ideas that I have discovered from others, will help! 
(Recommended for babies 6 months and older)