Rainbownectar

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Here I Am Ten Months Later!

Ah Ha! And so she was born. I had a beautiful HEALTHY baby girl born May 31, 2011. The special details are for me and daddy, but I did want to include this letter for Elya. I will be starting from the very beginning...


Dear Baby,

I found out you were inside of me in September 2010. I adored you the moment I could feel your presence. I appreciate you getting ready for the world and picking me to be your mommy! I will forever cherish you. Even though I do not know if you are a boy or a girl, I truly feel that you are a beautiful baby girl flourishing into the amazing spirit you are! Daddy and I can't wait to meet you little one! You will be a little bunny, just like Mama. WE LOVE YOU!

Love Yours Truly,
Mama



And so it began...our beautiful adventure with our new little pal...