Rainbownectar

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

smell the flowers, taste the sunshine









Miss Van



A gathering in Angels Camp, CA. Art by Revan J. Photo by Muah

Photo by Me in Bakersfield, CA






Photo by Gaylon in Fresno, CA

Photo by Us,  @ Cisco's, Fresno CA

Photo by Molly


Photo by Me, Los Angeles, CA with Danielle (see her with the beer?) >^-~< 


It is indeed a sunny, sunny day and I am happy!!! I am currently washing every single clothing item that Kyle, Elya and I own. I was thinking I would be here for awhile, so why not post some random pictures! I have a collection of pics I just save for the hell of it, so I posted a few. I do not remember most of the sources, so for that I do apologize! If you do know of any, please let me know :) 
eminectar@gmail.com
If you are currently staying in Fresno, Clovis, or anywhere around, you should come out to the Tower Theater on March 4th and March 10th for the NOCO ROGUE SHOW 2012 
------>(NOCOdance.org)<------
March 4th: Sunday
2:00 PM (60 min)
4:00 PM (60 min)
8:00 PM (90 min PREMIER show)
Feat. Perpetual Motion/ OK & Vibrations Dance Company/ SC

March 10th: Saturday
2:00 (60 min)
4:00 (60 min)
8:00 (90 min PREMIER show)
Feat. Out on a Limb/ TX & Grid Dance Theater Production/ TX

*The XOTICA Show @ PREMIER Showings 8:00 PM*

I am fortunate enough to be a back round dancer for two short dances in the eight o'clock performances for the XOTICA Show. That show will be the best, so I am telling people to get your tickets for the 90 minute Premier! The kick line girls are so sexy! I tempt you!
Please come out and support your local dancers!!!

xx